Every Year I throw a Neighborhood Halloween Party for the Neighborhood Action Group or N.A.G. in our Ward. With so many people moving in and out and our ward being Mainly our Neighbourhood, they put together these groups. Our neighborhood is a bunch of circles so they sectioned off the groups and put leaders in charge to get to know our ward family and neighbors! So for the past 3 years I have organized different activities such as Easter Egg hunts, water days, Christmas Caroling, Movies Under the Stars and the above mentioned Halloween party!
This year we had Alot of new neighbors move in and almost all of them were here for the party! **23** kids were here and Jesse got called into work so he missed everything! The kids get to Jump on our bouncer, eat yummy "gross" food, jello brains, worms on a bun etc.. and we do a craft.(this is why parents are welcomed & and asked to come!!) I take pictures of the families and the kids make picture frames to take home When I get the pictures downloaded and or taken I will post them! We didn't get our Family picture taken! As soon as Jesse got dressed he had to change to go to work!

1 comment:
Very cute! Wish I lived by you guys (in your circle so to speak!!) So much fun!
Post a Comment