SOOO Random
So most know jes has a weird schedule but it works and he's super great at what he does! He was called in this morning to cover his boss's shift which isn't new he ALWAYS gets called in! so yes my hubby has been at work since 9am and won't get off till midnight! he just texted me and told me he has a meeting on Mon at 11:30pm..that way they only have to do 1 meeting and it works for the guy that is blind too**which to me is JUST amazing him doing what he does with no sight** But I am SUPER thankful he is employed. we have been married for 7 years and I HONESTLY can't think how many jobs he's had since then! I'd have to REALLY think about it! I mean when I was pregnant with JJ he had 3 jobs! so if that gives you an idea.. Anyway after Jake goes to bed I usually stroll the Internet, read, watch t.v., I am USUALLY SO tired but today.. a little more energy! Maybe it's the new med's for my PCOS or insulin prob or endometrosis?.?.? WAIT it's all the exercise I do EVERYDAY and YET I Still loose NO WEIGHT**not bitter or anything!** NAH it was probably the caffeine tablet I took!
ANYWAYS**i had to tell about this show called the Exterminators or something. it's about a Southern family that runs a pest control company, but down South in Louisiana that's a WHOLE different life. people call him to get bats, crocs, snakes possums etc out of their house!! My step family is from Louisiana and I SWEAR you need a pass port to go down there! but anyways there is 2 brothers and one is married the other not-- mullet enough said--but he could be transformed..buisness upfront party in the back! there IS potential. well on this episode the meddling mother takes out an ad in the local newspaper for a date with his son!! the girls come and get interviewed by Mom Dad and bro, they take a picture and "resume" and narrow it down and the son picked which one he wanted SO this is so so weird right, well the step up is one of the girls that came was PREGNANT!! not like a little pregers no like anyday now she'll be having it pregnant!! I couldn't believe it! Yes you need to date too but WOW!! AND the family picked her! they narrowed it down to 5 girls and she was one of them!! the son who had the final say picked someone else, but he thought the pregnant chick was odd! and the date was a bust so he's still single. and the date is a haidresser so like me was having a FIELD DAY with his hair!! what a crazy world down there!
J-K-J
Families are Forever
About Me
- Kristene
- Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Mother, wife, sarcastic (sorry), loud, love friends and to help! I spread myself too thin sometimes, I put way to much stress on myself, hairdresser and too emotional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Some of my favorite things
- I'm Obsessed with :) My family, Disneyland, and ALL the books author Stephaine Meyer wrote!
- Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays! I get to decorate and have parties!
- Harry Potter!! The books and the movies!
My wonderful Husband
Day at the park
My handsome men in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment