




I wanted to post this Jake's birthday is coming up!!! he'll be 4 on Wednesday the 3rd of September!!! So I thought I'd put up some pictures of him from the past year! He is SO excited, he Loves this time of year like I do, his birthday, followed by Halloween, fall and Christmas!! we So love it he Loves all of the decorations! he got his own tree to decorate last year and I still can't get over HOW WELL he did! I wanted a "grown up" tree but I love all the family ornaments too so I set my son up and let him have at it! I didn't help a bit! he's truly mine!! How honored and lucky I am to be his mother!!

1 comment:
He is such a cutie! He's also pretty lucky to have a mom who adores him so!
Post a Comment