J-K-J
Families are Forever
About Me
- Kristene
- Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Mother, wife, sarcastic (sorry), loud, love friends and to help! I spread myself too thin sometimes, I put way to much stress on myself, hairdresser and too emotional.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
SHOCKING!!
We have some VERY shocking news! March 13, 2010 we will add a new bundle of joy to our family!! Jake will FINALLY be a big brother! He is SO SUPER excited! We didn't think we'd be able to have another baby and were looking into adoption and we found out we were pregnant! We are so happy and shocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Some of my favorite things
- I'm Obsessed with :) My family, Disneyland, and ALL the books author Stephaine Meyer wrote!
- Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays! I get to decorate and have parties!
- Harry Potter!! The books and the movies!
Blog Archive
My wonderful Husband
Day at the park
My handsome men in my life!!
4 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!! This is such wonderful news! I hope everything goes well and you feel as good as you can. COngratulations!!!
Congrats! How exciting!
Wow! I thought for sure this must be an April fools thing 5 months late. How exciting!
Holy Crap, Kristene!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooo freaking fabulous that you are pregnant!! I can hardly contain my excitement for you!!!!! Jake is going to make such a great big brother!!! Okay, I'm going to try to control my exclamation points now. I just really am so happy for you. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures of the cute little babe! **from Aspen**
Post a Comment